Transparency and management
We offer a complete service of hiring and management of monitors that includes:
- Exhaustive follow-up service for each action.
- Total control through periodic status submission.
- Technical maintenance in 24 h.
- Dispatch of the equipment and coordination with the point of Sale Manager (GPV) for the assembly and start-up.
We also take care of the process from start to finish:
- Original Spot edition.
- Realization of the Master without end and creation of duplicates of SD/CF memory card.
- Shipment of equipment in advance of 4-5 days.
- Confirmation of the reception at the point of sale.
- Installation follow-up and correct start-up.
- Each step, comments and incidents are reported through email and Excel.
- When the end date is reached, the client is contacted to confirm the final termination or to prolong the action through extensions.
- Edition of the spot, if necessary, to reduce it and adapt it to the point of sale, depending on the client’s needs (cut, paste, insert logos, subtitles, etc.) and continuous updates.
- Realization of the non-end of the spot and duplicates of SD/CF memory card.
- Shipment of the equipment between 4 and 5 days before the start of the promotion, to avoid delays caused by the receptions of the points of sale.
- Confirmation of reception at the point of sale with the GPV.
- Installation monitoring and proper operation of the equipment.
- At each step, the client is informed of any incident and commentary of the contact GPV via email and Excel listings.
- When the end date is reached, the customer is informed to decide whether the promotion is terminated, or whether it will be prolonged. Extensions
- Possibility to make mixed videos with several products from the same manufacturer in order to use only one equipment per department.
- It is also possible to make a change of spot (change of promotion) during a contracted period.
- In case of breakdown, the equipment is replaced in less than 24 hours.
Professional high-tech videomonitors to suit all needs
- TFT videomonitors.
- Sizes: 7 ″, 10 ″, 15 ″, 17 ″, 19 ″, 32 ″ and 42 ″.
- Playback of non-disruptive advertising spots in MPEG-2 with DVD quality.
- Fully automatic ignition.
- 2 Front speakers with a high level of quality and volume.
- USB connection to update the advertising spot instantly with a pendrive.
- Safety Glass.
- Mixed support that allows you to hang them or put them on a table or bookshelf.
- Motion Sensor that instantly connects audio when public presence is detected.
- Possibility of equipment personalization.
Hiring our service is very simple, since we take care of the whole process. We just need to know:
Who – company data.
What – Original of the SPOT on DVD.
When – date start and date end of action. Our standard video monitor hiring service is 1, 2 or 3 months, although these periods can be extended. There is also the possibility of extending the contracted period by means of extensions of 1, 2 or 3 months.
Where -list of points of sale where the team will go, with name of the department and assigned manager.